BNI Connect Version 2.7.2 Release
IMPORTANT ACTION STEPS!
ONLY for countries that utilize a language other than English (US)
- There are 23 new V2 specialties, and 4 BNI Connect fields to translate.
- A training guide for performing BNI Connect translations can be found here.
ALL BNI Connect CMS Users
- In order to incorporate the new SEO updates, please make 1 minor change anywhere on the sites and then republish all country and region level sites.
ALL Users are reminded to flush your browser cache for the best experience following any release.
- Schoox LMS files to include Core Group Members and Core Groups
- Marketo – PALMS data for current membership only
- Event Optimisation
- Online Applications – RtoL change
- CMS – SEO Optimization
- Bugzilla fixes
Additional Notes and Details
- The View Event Registration page for National and Regional events has been optimised.
- Event Registration Report has been updated to include the Date and Time of Registration in the Export of the report
- Event Registration email sent to the Event Organiser will now include a link to the View Event Registration page, rather than a full list of attendees. No changes are needed to the template, the existing tag will automatically adjust.
Online Applications R to L
If the form language is set to Hebrew (or any RtoL locale) then even if the browser locale is set to LtoR, the application form will show in RtoL format.
CMS – SEO Optimization
A number of changes have been carried out to improve the performance of the CMS hosted sites:
- Compress common library images without losing quality
- Minify CSS, JS
- Added Expiry headers
- Compress Images, CSS, JS using deflate module
- Added proper alt tags
- Ability to change Alt tag contents from website admin users
- Move the CSS, JS files position to improve page speed performance
- Hidden Unnecessary CSS, JS
- Combine CSS, JS
- Set ‘lazy’ loading for Images, Iframes and Youtube videos
- In addition, the ability to add ALT tags for the common page images (newsletter/BNI/Podcast/Foundation/BNI U) has also been added
Copyright © BNI, All Rights Reserved