If you have forgotten your password in BNI Connect you can reset it in just a few easy steps. Please watch this brief video or follow the visual steps below.
Password Reset Video
Link to video: https://youtu.be/3QG17Dbt-Sg
Follow the visual steps below
Step 2 - Verify Your Email Address
- Enter your email address into this field. This must be the same email address that is listed in your BNI Connect profile.
- Type the Captcha text that appears in the shaded box above into this field. The captcha is NOT case sensitive. This security measure prevents robots and scripts from using this function.
- Click the Find Me button to verify your account.
Step 3 - Answer Your Memorable Question
- Enter the answer to your memorable question in this field. The answer is case sensitive and must include any special characters or spaces you input.
- Type the Captcha text that appears in the shaded box above into this field.
- Click Submit to be taken to the next page where you can create a new password and username (if desired).
- If you do not remember the answer to your memorable question, click this button to be sent an email with a reminder.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous screen
Step 4 - Create a New Password (and username, if desired)
- Enter a new password in the first line and confirm the password in the second line.
- You may choose a new username if desired at this time, though you are also welcome to keep the existing username.
- Press the Submit button to proceed. You will be logged into BNI Connect with the new password you have chosen. This password is permanent until you change it in the future.
- Press the Close button to cancel this process and be returned to the login page (all details will remain unchanged)
Copyright © 2015 BNI, All Rights Reserved