Navigate to the Chapter Website Editor
- Click on Tools
- Click on CMS (Content Management System)
- Click on Chapter Websites
Choose the Chapter Site
- Choose the appropriate Country from the drop down selection list
- Choose the appropriate Region from the drop down selection list
- Click the Edit icon next to the chapter site you wish to edit
Edit the Home Page of the Chapter Site
Change The Currency Symbol
- Change the $ to your local currency symbol.
- The Omega icon will have many commonly used special symbols available to choose from
- Click the Save button to save your changes
- Click the Close button to exit the page editor
Verify and Publish Your Changes
- Click on the Preview URL link to verify the changes that you made to the chapter site.
- Click the Publish button to have your changes saved to the Live website.
* Some very complex sites with many graphics may take some time to fully publish.