For the first time in the history of BNI, the profiles for nearly every member around the world are accessible in one place - through the Global Directory in BNI Connect. That means that whether you are looking to connect with colleagues in your field, are travelling and wish to utilize the services of another member, or would like to refer family and friends in other states or countries to a qualified BNI professional, you can find them through BNI Connect! With over 145,000 active members in nearly 6000 chapters representing over 55 countries worldwide, BNI Connect truly puts the world at your fingertips.
Watch this short video or follow the steps below.
Link to video: https://youtu.be/4GSNS6D8BSs
Go to the Global BNI Directory Search
BNI Global Directory - Basic Search
- Enter your search terms into the text box. The following fields are included in this search: Keywords, Name, Profession, Product/Service, Company Name, Address, City, State, Email and Telephone.
- Click the "Search Members" button.
- Exact Matches for your search terms will be displayed first. Exact matches will include all of your search items.
- More Results will be displayed in the next section. These results will include any of the search terms.
Note: A maximum of 250 results will be displayed per search.
BNI Global Directory - Advanced Search
You can include terms for any or all of the fields for your search to acheive your desired results. There is a minimum of 2 characters for any of the fields.
View Member Profiles and Send A Connection Request
Note: If the + sign is absent next to a member you have already connected with them or have sent a connection request. Please use the Sent Requests on the My Connections screen to delete the request or send a reminder.
Customize Your Connection Request and Submit
Check Your Connections and Requests
The My Connections Screen
- Click on a members name to view their detailed information.
- Review your outstanding connection requests and send reminders by clicking on Sent Requests.
- Review and accept your connection requests by clicking on Received Requests.
Copyright © 2015 BNI, All Rights Reserved