By default, the URL for a chapter website will be an autmatically generated combination of the region name and chapter name. This is available to be customized to a more friendly name by utilizing the tools is the CMS editor. For example, rather than www.bnimn.com/mn-minnesota-the-bayside-referral-network, a custom URL of www.bnimn.com/baysidereferrals could be used.
Verify Your Country and Region and Select Chapter Site
- Verify your country and region selection.
- Click the Edit button next to the chapter site you wish to customize.
Customize the Chapter Folder Name
- Press the Back button to return to the previous screen. Unsaved changes will be discarded.
- Enter a new name for your Chapter Folder. The following characters are prohibited: space , ? . > < | * : ; % " ' / \
- Press Update to save your changes.
Verify and Publish
- Verify your new customized URL.
- You must Publish the website for these changes to take effect on the live website.
Copyright © 2014 BNI, All Rights Reserved