When members enter slips online, those numbers will be automatically entered into that week's PALMS report. This includes Referrals, One to Ones, CEU's, TYFCB and Visitors entered by the Visitor Hosts. In order to balance the online slips with the paper slips, there is a report available on the PALMS Entry and View screens that allow you to track this activity. This report can also be used for referral reality checks and to include names for door prize entry.
Choose a Meeting to Enter or View
- Choose a date to enter or view PALMS
- Note: Online slips that were entered by members will already be present in the PALMS report!
- To see the summary of online slips, click the SLIPS AUDIT REPORT button.
The Slips Audit Report
Once you click the Slips Audit Report button, all of the slips that were entered online for that meeting will display on screen.
- Press the Export button to open this report in Excel or your preferred spreadsheet software.
- Press the Print button to send this report to your local printer.
- This resport can be sorted by FROM, TO or SLIP TYPE.
- Press the Close button to return to the PALMS Entry or View screen.
Copyright © 2014 BNI, All Rights Reserved