BNI Connect offers a great tool for tracking the progress of the referrals that you receive electronically. Once another member has sent you a referral via BNI Connect, it is automatically added to your personal Referral Tracking Sheet where you can monitor the progress of this referral. You can also use this function to manually add your own referrals that you wish to track.
Choose a Date Range and Status
- By default, the previous 30 days will be selected. You may change the date range to search by clicking a new date from the calendar drop down.
- Choose the status of the referrals to search for. Choices are: All, New, Pending, Closed, and No Sale.
- Click the Go button to perform your search.
Referral Search Results
Results will display after clicking the Go button. By default they will be sorted in chronological order though you may resort the list by clicking on any of the columns.
- Click the Add New button to manually add a new referral that you wish to track.
- You may change the number of results per page by choosing from the drop down.
- Typing in the Refine box will filter your results based on text entered into this field. This is helpful for searches that return a very large number of results.
- Click the Edit icon to make changes to the referral.
- Click the Delete icon to remove this referral from your tracking sheet.
Tracking a Referral
You may freely modify any of the information contained on the Referral Tracking Line form in order to monitor the progress and status of your received referral. Once you have completed your changes, click the Submit button to save your changes and return to the search screen.
Your referral partners will see the updated STATUS in their My Referrals Report!
Note: This form is for your personal tracking use only, manual entries and modifications to this record do NOT impact the PALMS report. TYFCB will need to be entered via an online or paper slip to be counted statistically. Your referral partner is not notified of changes that you make.
Copyright © 2013 BNI, All Rights Reserved
I can't see the text of the original referral. It's very hard to identify the original referral without that.
I recommend you to display the original referral data at the top, and after show me the fields that I can change.
It would be very helpful to be able to see the description/info about the referral that is entered by the person that sent it. I can see this in information for the ones that i have sent but not the ones that i have received.
Referrals given cannot be reviewed On mobile App causing me to enter the same referral twice because maturity of the referrals sometimes take weeks ......
On my screen in the UK i cannot see Track your referrals I have received. Also I have limited choice to update the status. Have things changed since the above help was first set up?
John Byrne (Director Consultant)
Is there a way to change the status field so we can create our own status? i.e. in progress, accepted. I'm a bookkeeper and my clients may be a one-time question or project or ongoing monthly/quarterly services.
will be using this referral tool
is is possible to receive email notification when a BNI member logs a referral for me? That would motivate significantly higher use of the referral system online.
Also share the view after entering all the stats in the sheet. how does it looks at both ends.
Please sign in to leave a comment.