After attending a training or other authorized regional event, record your CEU's right away online by following these few simple steps!
3 Minute Video Showing How To Enter CEU's
Watch the above video or follow the steps below.
Complete the CEU Slip Entry
- Your name and date will automatically reflect the date the slip was entered. This slip will be automatically applied to the NEXT meeting's chapter PALMS report.
- The CEU categories will be listed in the Course Title column. For questions regarding which regional courses and training events are considered eligible for CEU credit, please contact your chapter's Director Consultant, Regional Admin or Executive Director.
- The number of credits per course is shown for informational purposes. Credits roughly represent the number of hours investing in continuing education.
- Enter the Quantity of each type of CEU activity you participated in.
- The Total Credits will be automatically calculated per course and quantity.
- The slip Total will be automatically calculated and displayed in the lower right corner.
- Click Save and New to submit this slip and immediately enter another referral.
- Click Save and Quit to submit this slip and return to the home screen.
- Click Close to discard this slip and return to the home screen.