Passing a referral slip can now be done any time online by following these few simple steps!
Watch This Brief Video or Follow The Steps Below!
Complete the Referral Slip Entry
- The chapter and date will automatically reflect your chapter and the date the slip was entered. This slip will be automatically applied to the NEXT meeting's chapter PALMS report.
- Choose your fellow chapter member from the drop down list whom you would like to thank for the closed business
- If your region allows cross-chapter tracking, you may search for a memberto thank within your region by clicking on "Search Cross Chapter".
- Enter the contact name for the referral.
- Choose the temperature of the referral.
- Choose whether this is an Inside (Tier 1 or Self) or Outside (Tier 2 or higher) Referral.
- Select whether you have given the referral the member's card, told them they would call, or both.
- Enter the Address information for the referral.
- Enter the Telephone number for the referral.
- Enter the Email address for the referral.
- Enter any additional comments about this referral.
- Click Save and New to submit this slip and immediately enter another referral.
- Click Save and Quit to submit this slip and return to the home screen.
- Click Close to discard this slip and return to the home screen.
Searching Cross Chapter
- Clicking on the Search Cross Chapter button will allow you to search for another member in your region.
- Enter at least the first two characters of the First Name.
- <And\Or> Enter at least the first two characters of the the Last Name.
- <And\Or> Enter at least the first two characters of the Company Name.
- Click Search to find the member.
- Click Reset to clear your search and begin a new search.
- Click Back to cancel the search and return to the TYFCB slip.
Copyright © 2013 BNI, All Rights Reserved