Thanking your referral sources for closed business on referrals you have been given is an important part of the ongoing referral process. This can be done anytime online in BNI Connect by following these few simple steps.
Watch this short video or proceed to the step by step guide below.
Direct link to video: http://youtu.be/TVvBy0k5Vuw
Complete the TYFCB Slip Entry
- The chapter and date will automatically reflect your chapter and the date the slip was entered. This slip will be automatically applied to the NEXT meeting's chapter PALMS report.
- Choose your fellow chapter member from the drop down list whom you would like to thank for the closed business.
- Or you may search for a member to thank by clicking on "Search Cross Chapter".
- Enter the net amount of closed business for which you wish to thank your referral source for. For a guide to calculating the net amount of closed business, please see your chapter director or regional office.
- Choose whether this is a thank you for New business or Repeat business.
- Choose the Referral Type that you are thanking for - Inside (Tier 1, a self referral), Outside (Tier 2), or a Tier 3+ (spinoff referral).
- Enter any comments or remarks about this business thank you.
- Click Save and New to submit this slip and immediately begin a new TYFCB entry.
- Click Save and Quit to submit this slip and return to the home screen.
- Click Close to discard this slip and return to the home screen.
Thanking "BNI" and "VISITORS" For Closed Business
Searching Cross Chapter
- Clicking on the Search Cross Chapter button will allow you to search for another member in your region.
- Enter at least the first two characters of the First Name.
- <And\Or> Enter at least the first two characters of the the Last Name.
- <And\Or> Enter at least the first two characters of the Company Name.
- Click Search to find the member.
- Click Reset to clear your search and begin a new search.
- Click Back to cancel the search and return to the TYFCB slip.