BNI Connect allows for the ability to have a news feed on the chapter websites that will display content provided by members of the chapter (as permitted by the region). This gives more people the ability to add items to the News page without necessarily having access to the full chapter webmaster functionality.
The news feed is a great message board for sharing announcements, events, and even videos and links.
Click on the Manage News Link
Create or Edit Your Content
- Many common formatting tools are available within this tool, such as the ability to customize your text and even work directly with the HTML source code.
- Input your content editor window. Note that you can also do things like embed hosted videos (such as YouTube content), pictures and links!
- To remove existing content, you can click the DELETE button. This will remove the entire news feed and leave you with a blank window. This change is irreversible.
- Click the SAVE AS DRAFT button to save your work to come back and complete it later.
- Click the SAVE AND PUBLISH button to save your work and publish it on the chapter website.
Check Out The Updated News On Your Chapter Web Page!
Please clarify: What permission levels are needed for a member to post via Manage News? I have members who do not have this feature. WOuld be helpful for our Event Coordinator to post upcoming events this way.
Please sign in to leave a comment.