Navigate to the Chapter Operations Menu
Note: When using the shortcut menu link, the next step is bypassed.
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Operation
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on Manage Memberships
- Click on Manage Members
Manage Members Search Screen
Searching for memberships will allow you to find the membership records for all chapter members - current and past. For a complete list, leave all search criteria empty. For maximum results, we recommend putting in the minimum search criteria. This will account for spelling and name differences as well as data entry errors. For example, if searching for Joe Smith, you may want to enter simply "sm" into the Last Name and perform the search. This will find Joe Smith as well as Joseph Smyth and many other variations that may have been entered for the member.
- Verify or choose a chapter selection. You can search by individual chapter or all chapters that you have access to. Leaving the selection set to "Select Chapter/Core Group" will return results from all chapters (including dropped chapters) that you have permission to view.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous menu.
- Enter your Name and\or Company search criteria.
- Select a status to search one specific type of status - Active, Suspended, Late, Expired, Dropped, Pending Member, Pending Renewal, Void. Leave selection set to "Select Status" to search all membership status types.
- Choose a date for "Renewals Due Until" to only search members with a renewal date up to the date selected.
- Press the Search Members button to begin the search.
- Press the Reset button to clear search criteria and begin a new search.
Change Industry & Classification Screen
- Choose a new Industry (Primary Category) from the drop down list.
- Choose a new Classification (Secondary Category) from the drop down list.
- Enter the Product\Service Description as it was entered on the application
- Press the Submit button to save your changes.
- Press the Close button to return to the previous screen.