Occasionally, you may need to adjust a previously submitted PALMS report. Here is how to do that!
- Navigate to Operations > Chapter > Meeting Management > View PALMS Summary
- Search for the correct report
- Click on COMPLETED to access the report
- Scroll to the bottom and click the UNLOCK button
- Make any necessary changes and resubmit.
Scroll to the bottom and click UNLOCK
* If the Unlock PALMS button is unavailable, please contact your regional BNI office who will be able to unlock the PALMS report.
Make Changes and Submit PALMS
- Submit PALMS will save your changes and complete the PALMS report.
- No Meeting This Week will mark this meeting day as a holiday. Note: all PALMS data will be deleted.
- Save as Draft will save the current data of the PALMS report but allow further editing.
- Discard PALMS will delete the PALMS report completely allowing you to enter a new report for this day. Any activity submitted by members online (viewable in the slips audit report) will be recreated automatically.
Copyright © BNI, All Rights Reserved
Nice and simple ot follow- thanks! Best bit is we can set access for chapters to update /unlock the PALMs themselves.
This no longer seems to work as of 10/29/14. How do you do it now?
I had a quick look at the permissions in your region and the "unlock PALMS" has been set to Deny for the role of President in your area. These permissions are maintained on a regional\local level, so the best person to talk to would be your Area Director or Executive Director to find additional details.
Hope this helps!
Having issues with this right now, is there a possible glitch??
Is there a newer version of this? in 2017 this is no longer an option....
Heather - the ability to unlock PALMS is a permission that is either allowed or disallowed by each regional office. If it is not currently available to you, please contact your Executive Director and they will be able to explain the reason it is disabled or enable the permissions.
Hope this helps!
Hi Jeremy, On my screen the "unlock palms" button appears for only a moment and then disappears. Then I can't locate it anymore to actually unlock the palms report. I'm using a google chrome browser on a mac computer. Any ideas? thanks!
Please sign in to leave a comment.