Occasionally, you may need to adjust a previously submitted PALMS report. Here is how to do that!
- Navigate to Operations > Chapter > Meeting Management > View PALMS Summary
- Search for the correct report
- Click on COMPLETED to access the report
- Scroll to the bottom and click the UNLOCK button
- Make any necessary changes and resubmit.
Make Changes and Submit PALMS
- Submit PALMS will save your changes and complete the PALMS report.
- No Meeting This Week will mark this meeting day as a holiday. Note: all PALMS data will be deleted.
- Save as Draft will save the current data of the PALMS report but allow further editing.
- Discard PALMS will delete the PALMS report completely allowing you to enter a new report for this day. Any activity submitted by members online (viewable in the slips audit report) will be recreated automatically.
Copyright © BNI, All Rights Reserved