Occasionally, you may need to adjust a previously submitted PALMS report. Here is how to do that!
Navigate to the Chapter Operations Menu
Note: When using the shortcut menu link, the next step is bypassed.
Verify Your Filters and Enter a Date Range
- Verify your country filter selection.
- Verify your region filter selection.
- Verify your chapter filter selection.
- Choose a date from the calendar selection.
- Click View Reports to find all PALMS from the entered date forward.
Unlock the PALMS Report
* If the Unlock PALMS button is unavailable, please contact your regional BNI office who will be able to unlock the PALMS report. Access to this function is a regionally specific permission.
Make Changes and Submit PALMS
- Submit PALMS will save your changes and complete the PALMS report.
- Mark as Holiday will mark this meeting day as a holiday. Note: all PALMS data will be deleted.
- Save as Draft will save the current data of the PALMS report but allow further editing.
- Discard PALMS will delete the PALMS report competely allowing you to enter a new report for this day.
Process Complete - Happy Connecting!
Copyright © 2015 BNI, All Rights Reserved