Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Operation
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on Manage Memberships
- Click on Manage Members
Manage Members Search Screen
Searching for memberships will allow you to find the membership records for all chapter members - current and past. For a complete list, leave all search criteria empty. For maximum results, we recommend putting in the minimum search criteria. This will account for spelling and name differences as well as data entry errors. For example, if searching for Joe Smith, you may want to enter simply "sm" into the Last Name and perform the search. This will find Joe Smith as well as Joseph Smyth and many other variations that may have been entered for the member.
- Verify or choose a chapter selection. You can search by individual chapter or all chapters that you have access to. Leaving the selection set to "Select Chapter/Core Group" will return results from all chapters (including dropped chapters) that you have permission to view.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous menu.
- Enter your Name and\or Company search criteria.
- Select a status to search one specific type of status - Active, Suspended, Late, Expired, Dropped, Pending Member, Pending Renewal, Void. Leave selection set to "Select Status" to search all membership status types.
- Choose a date for "Renewals Due Until" to only search members with a renewal date up to the date selected.
- Press the Search Members button to begin the search.
- Press the Reset button to clear search criteria and begin a new search.
Search Results Screen
- By default, 50 entries will be displayed. Use this drop down to display 10, 25, 50 or 100 entries per screen.
- Use the Refine option to filter your search results. Typing in this box will filter the display by the text entered while retaining your original search criteria.
- The Name column will show the member's name. This colum is sortable alphabetically by clicking on "Name" in the column header.
- The Chapter column will show the member's chapter. This colum is sortable alphabetically by clicking on "Chapter" in the column header.
- The Company column will show the member's company name. This colum is sortable alphabetically by clicking on "Company" in the column header.
- The Industry column will show the member's primary and secondary category. This colum is sortable alphabetically by clicking on "Industry" in the column header.
- The Status column will show the member's status. This colum is sortable alphabetically by clicking on "Status" in the column header.
- The Due Date column will show the member's due date. This colum is sortable alphabetically by clicking on "Due Date" in the column header. Note: The due date will display as recognized by the system. Term+ and suspended dues are ignored in this column display.
- Click the Edit Member icon to proceed to the member record.
Multiple Membership Instances
Members that have left BNI and reapplied, or have moved from one chapter to another may appear multiple times in the list. Each membership is treated as a unique instance and this behavior is expected. There should, however, only be 1 active membership record for any 1 person.
When comparing records or memberships, it is sometimes helpful to have them open side by side. This is also helpful when doing multiple updates! Using this technique will allow you to open\edit a membership and go back to your original search results repeatedly.
Edit Member Profile
Clicking on the Edit Member button will bring you to the Edit Profile screen to perform various administrative tasks on the membership. Certain tabs and\or functions will only be available if you have access granted by your regional BNI office.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous menu screen.
- The Main Profile tab contains general name and business information.
- The User Profile tab contains the Username, Memorable Q&A, Language settings, Profile Image and Company Logo.
- The Contact Details tab contains phone numbers, email address, website address and physical and mailing addreses.
- The Account Settings tab contains profile display and communication options for public websites, internal sites and email notifications.
- The Bio tab contains the Bio, Commercials, GAINS and TOPS profiles for the member.
- The Membership Details tab contains the specific information for this membership record. This tab also contains the management functions for the membership.
- The Training History tab contains the training records associated with the member.
- The Membership History tab will show the audit history associated with this member.