Navigate to the Chapter Operations Menu
Note: When using the shortcut menu link, the next step is bypassed.
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Operation
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on Meeting Management
- Click on View/Edit Speakers
Enter Speaker Details
- Choose a date that the speaker will be presenting. Only days that your chapter meet will be available.
- Choose the speaker from the drop down list. All active chapter members will be listed as well as your regional Director Consultants, Executive Director and National Director.
- Enter a brief description of the topic to be presented. The topic may be edited at a later time to add further detail.
- Press the Submit button to save your changes and return to the previous screen.
- Press the Close button to cancel your changes and return to the previous screen.
Note: Once a speaker is added to the list, the speaking date cannot be modified. The speaker would need to be removed from the list and another added in place. For this reason, we recommend only inputting up to 6 weeks of ucoming speakers.