The View PALMS feature is helpful for looking at individual PALMS report.
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Operation
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on Meeting Management
- Click on View PALMS Summary
Select Date To Begin Search
- Click the Enter PALMS button to switch to PALMS Entry mode.
- Press the Back button to return to the previous screen.
- Enter a date to start the PALMS search from. Only weekdays that the chapter meets will be available for selection.
- Click the View Reports button to begin the query.
PALMS Report Query Results
- To view additional entries on a single page, use this drop down to select 10, 25, 50 or 100 entries per screen.
- This column will display the Meeting Date. This list is sortable by clicking on the column header.
- This column will display the user who submitted the PALMS report. This list is sortable by clicking on the column header.
- This column will display the Status of the PALMS report. This list is sortable by clicking on the column header.
- This column will display the Date the PALMS report was last modified. This list is sortable by clicking on the column header.
- To view additional results, click on one of the navigation buttons to move between pages.
PALMS Report Status
Holiday - This PALMS was submitted as a blank report for a week in which the chapter did not meet.
Draft - This PALMS report was saved in an incomplete state. Open this report to finish entering data and submit. Figures from a report in Draft mode will be excluded from Summary reports and other cumulative data.
Discarded - The PALMS for this meeting has been discarded. This week is available to be overwritten with a new report. Figures from a discarded report are viewable, but will be excluded from Summary reports and other cumulative data.
Completed - A completed PALMS report is finalized and submitted. Figures from completed reports will be included in all other reports and cumulative data.
Viewing a Saved PALMS Report
- This column will display the member's first names. Click on the column header to sort this list.
- This column will display the member's last names. Click on the column header to sort this list.
- Data Entry for the week. See PALMS legend below.
- Totals for the individual PALMS report.
- Remarks that were entered for the weekly meeting.
- If permission has been given, the Unlock PALMS report will appear at the bottom of the screen. Press this button to return this PALMS report to DRAFT mode for editing.
RGI=Referrals Given Inside (Tier 1, Member to Member Referrals)
RGO=Referrals Given Outside (Tier 2 or higher)
RRI=Referrals Received Inside (Tier 1, Member to Member Referrals)
RRO=Referrals Received Outside (Tier 2 or higher)
1-2-1=Member 1-2-1 Meetings
TYFCB=Thank You For Closed Business
CEU=Chaper Education Units\Continuing Education Units
Note: Usage and description of PALMS columns are defined by country and may vary slightly.