Skip to main content
Chapter Operations - Viewing Chapter Goals
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Operation
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on Manage Goals
- Click on View Chapter Goals
Chapter Goals Report View
- Report parameter details
- Use the Export button to export this report to a spreadsheet for use in programs such as Excel and Numbers.
- Use the Print button to print this report to a local printer.
- The Long Term Vision of the chapter will be shown in this section.
- The Mission Statement of the chapter will be shown in this section
- Each chapter Success Driver will have a section that lists the Goals, Actuals and Mechinisms for each month of the report display. A maximum of six months can be displayed at one time.
- Use the scroll bar to view additional Success Drivers and report details.
Jeremy, Can Chapter Goals be changed after they've been entered and saved? I have looked at the 3 documents posted about chapter goals, but not seeing that anywhere. Thanks!!
Yes, chapter goals can be edited once they have been submitted :- )
How soon will we be able to enter our goals? I am anxious to get started.
How do i check if a BNI Chapter is operational in a particular city in a country ?
Please sign in to leave a comment.