Managing your chapter visitor database allows you to follow up with and track your visitors.
Navigate to the Chapter Operations Menu
Note: When using the shortcut menu link, the next step is bypassed.
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Operation
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on Manage Visitor
- Click on Manage Visitors (After Attending a Meeting)
- Click on Add Visitor if you would like to switch to the visitor entry screen.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous menu.
- Enter a Start and End date to search for chapter visitors. This will search by visit date (not entry date).
- Click the Go button to proceed with the search.
Visitor Results Details
- Use the Show Entries drop down to see more results on a single page.
- Use the Refine quick search box to filter results based on text. This is useful on searches that return many results.
- The Name column will display the visitor name. This column is sortable by clicking on the column header.
- The Company column will display the company name. This column is sortable by clicking on the column header.
- The Industry column will display the Industry and Classification. This column is sortable by clicking on the column header.
- The Visit Date column will display the date of the visit to the chapter. This column is sortable by clicking on the column header.
- The Option column will show actions available to perform with the visitor record.
- Edit Visitor - This option will allow you to update visitor information, such as contact information, visit date, etc.
- Convert to Prospect - This option will move this visitor to the Prospect database. Note: the prospect database requires regional access, it is not available at the chapter level.
- Convert to Member - This option will launch the application process. Permissions to enter applications are defined by your regional office.
- Delete - This option will permanently delete the visitor record.
Copyright © 2016 BNI, All Rights Reserved