Following up with chapter visitors is an essential part of maintaining communication with potential referral sources and future members of your chapter. BNI Connect makes it easy to retrieve the email addresses of your chapter's visitors to stay in touch with them.
- Navigate to Operations>Chapter
- Click on Create Email>Email Chapter Visitors
- Choose your selection criteria and click next
- Copy the list of email addresses (CTRL+A to select all, or highlight with mouse, CTRL+C to copy, or right click and choose copy)
- Paste the addresses in the BCC line of your personal email program (CTRL+V to paste)
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Operation
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on Create Email
- Click on Email Chapter Visitors
Choose Your Visitor Selection Criteria
- Click the Back button to return to the previous screen.
- Choose a date range for finding chapter visitors.
- You may choose All, One, or Multiple visitor categories. To select multiple categories, hold down the CTRL button on your keyboard while selecting with your mouse.
- Press the Reset button to clear the search criteria and start over.
- Press next to generate the email list based on your search criteria.
Chapter Visitor Email List
- Use your mouse to highlight the email addresses and copy them to the clipboard. You can use CTRL+C (Command + C on a Mac) or right click and choose copy.
Copyright © 2016 BNI, All Rights Reserved