Tired of hunting through your old emails to find out who sent the last group email that might just include all of your current chapter members? BNI Connect makes it easy to stay in touch with your chapter. With just a few clicks you can get the email addresses for all of your chapter's active members to copy and paste into your own email program.
- Navigate to Operations>Chapter
- Click on Create Email>Email My Chpater
- Copy the list of email addresses (CTRL+A to select all, or highlight with mouse, CTRL+C to copy, or right click and choose copy)
- Paste the addresses in the BCC line of your personal email program (CTRL+V to paste)
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Operation
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on Create Email
- Click on Email My Chapter
Chapter Email List
- Use your mouse to highlight the email addresses and copy them to the clipboard. You can use CTRL+C (Command + C on a Mac) or right click and choose copy.
Paste the Addresses Into a New Email
Copyright © 2016 BNI, All Rights Reserved