The Member Training Report is a great tool to find out who has attended training as well as to find out who needs to go to training, such as the Member Success Program.
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Report
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on the Member Training Report
- Choose a date range for this report. Note: If the "Show Not Attended" is chosen, this date will be ignored.
- Choose ALL to view all event types or choose a single event type.
- This option will show people who have not attended the selected training type(s).
- Click on the GO button
Member Training Report - Details
- Report name and parameters summary
- Use the Export button to open this report in a spreadsheet format on your local computer, such as Microsoft Excel or Numbers.
- Use the Print button to print a copy of this report on your local printer.
- This column will show the member names. This column is sortable by first or last name by clicking on the "Sort First" or "Sort Last" underlined words.
- This column will show the date of the event. This culumn is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Event Date".
- This column will show the title of the event. This column is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Event Type".
- This column is only used to for Leadership Team Training if a role was selected at the time of registration.
- This column shows when the member joined the current BNI chapter. This column is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Join Date".
- This column shows the phone number for the member.
- This column shows the email address for the member.
- When you are finished viewing the report, press the Close button to exit.
Copyright © 2016 BNI, All Rights Reserved