The Member Training Report is a great tool to find out who has attended training as well as to find out who needs to go to training, such as the Member Success Program.
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Report
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on the Member Training Report
- Choose a date range for this report. Note: If the "Show Not Attended" is chosen, this date will be ignored.
- Choose ALL to view all event types or choose a single event type.
- This option will show people who have not attended the selected training type(s).
- Click on the GO button
Member Training Report - Details
- Report name and parameters summary
- Use the Export button to open this report in a spreadsheet format on your local computer, such as Microsoft Excel or Numbers.
- Use the Print button to print a copy of this report on your local printer.
- This column will show the member names. This column is sortable by first or last name by clicking on the "Sort First" or "Sort Last" underlined words.
- This column will show the date of the event. This culumn is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Event Date".
- This column will show the title of the event. This column is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Event Type".
- This column is only used to for Leadership Team Training if a role was selected at the time of registration.
- This column shows when the member joined the current BNI chapter. This column is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Join Date".
- This column shows the phone number for the member.
- This column shows the email address for the member.
- When you are finished viewing the report, press the Close button to exit.
Copyright © 2016 BNI, All Rights Reserved
This is a handy report.
As we head into Leadership Team & Support Team Training in March, I've had a few requests for a Chapter-level report that shows chapter leaders (or the Director) who has registered for Upcoming Events and training sessions. The Member Training Report shows a historic record of sessions that have been attended, but not registrations for future sessions... Could registrations for upcoming sessions be added to the base of that report?
I also had a request from a member for a place to go in the site that will show him everything he's personally booked for (as he registered for multiple sessions in March). The Training History tab in the User Profile shows a history of what he has attended previously, but not future bookings... this would be a great addition to that list for members to reference. The only way that he can determine what sessions he's registered for in March, at this time, is to go to Upcoming Events, click on each session title and scroll down to the bottom - if the "Register Me" button isn't there, then he knows he's registered already. A thought is to add a "BOOKED" note beside the title of each session in the Upcoming Events list when a member has already registered for it - that would allow for a quick scan of the Upcoming Events list, rather than a deeper dive into each individual event listing.
If this info is available somewhere, and I've missed it, please let me know: Deborah@bni-ocn.com
If there is a better spot to add suggestions, please let me know. :)
Deborah Foster-Stahle, Executive Director, BNI Ontario Central North
We require members to do MSP every year.
It'd be obvious that if I set date range and 'Show Not Attended' I get the list of those who did not attend the specific training in the given period.
But now if I check it it ignores the date range, and I get only the new members, who haven't attended MSP yet.
They way it works is not obvious, and tricked us badly, as we thought out status is very good in renewing members MSP attendance. It turned out we are not :(
If I check Show not attended - don't require date range fill.
If I leave it empty, than it would work like now.
But if I set date range - I get only those who did not attend in the given period.
Please sign in to leave a comment.