The Classifications Not In Chapter report is useful when organizing visitor days, stack days or simply to invite visitors to your chapter. This report will compare what classifications are popular in your region based on what classifications are available in your chapter.
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Report
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on the Classifications Not In Chapter Report
- Click on the GO button
Classifications Not In Chapter Report - Details
- Report name and parameters summary
- Use the Export button to open this report in a spreadsheet format on your local computer, such as Microsoft Excel or Numbers.
- Use the Print button to print a copy of this report on your local printer.
- This column lists all of the available classifications in BNI that are not represented in your chapter. This list is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Classifications your chapter doesn't have".
- This column displays the number of chapters in your region that have this classification filled. This list is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Number of chapters that have this classification".
- Use the scroll bar to see the remaining report details.
- When you are finished viewing the report, press the Close button to exit.
Copyright © 2016 BNI, All Rights Reserved