Set Your Desired Filters
- Choose your country from the drop down list
- Choose your region from the drop down list
- Choose your chapter or core group from the drop down list
- Once in the Reports menu, you can change the reporting level using the selection in the grey bar.
* Note: You will only see countries, regions, chapters, and reporting levels that you have permissions to view.
Choose Your Report and Set Parameters
- Choose your desired report from the left column
- If applicable, set the parameters for which you wish to obtain report information
- Click Go
- This will show the Level and Title of the report that was run
- This will show which user ran the report
- This will show the time\date when the report was run (Note: This is the server's time, located in GMT)
- This will show the Country filter that was set
- This will show the Region filter that was set
- This will show the Chapter filter that was set
- This button will allow you to Export this report to an Excel formatted document
- This button will bring up the print dialog for printing the report to a local printer
- This area will show any report parameters that were set, such as date ranges
- Any fields that are Underlined can be sorted by this column
- Some reports may span more than one page, use the scroll bar to see additional information
- Click the Close button when you are finished viewing the report
Once you click on the Print button, your browser's print dialog will appear. All web browsers (such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari) and printers handle web page printing slightly differently. Please consult your browser's help for specifics regarding print layout options and functionality. For advanced printing functionality and layout design, we recommend proceeding to the next step and exporting your report to Excel for full control over the layout and formatting of your report.
Exporting to Excel
If you wish to save the report information or make changes to the report, such as adjusting columns and formatting for advanced printing functionality, you may easily do so once the report has been exported to a spreadsheet format. Here are a few helpful hints once you have exported your report.
- Depending on your software and security settings, you may need to "Enable Editing" before making changes.
- The report details and parameters summary will appear in the spreadsheet for information purposes. Some people find it helpful to delete these rows to make it easier to work with the rest of the spreadsheet.
- If you see columns with ##### in them, it simply means that your column needs to be widened. Once you have done that, the numbers will display correctly!