The Speaker Report will show the upcoming scheduled speakers for one or all chapters in your BNI region. You can use this report to find out when you are speaking, when other chapter members are speaking, or to support a colleague in another chapter in your region.
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Report
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on the Speakers Report
- Choose a date range to view the speakers
- You may choose ALL chapters in the region or any single chapter. You will only see chapters that you are a member of or are associated with on a regional level, such as a Director Consultant.
- Click on the GO button
Speakers Report - Details
- Report name and parameter details
- Use the Export button to open this report in a spreadsheet format on your local computer, such as Microsoft Excel or Numbers
- Use the Print button to print a copy of this report on your local printer.
- This column will show the member names. This column is sortable by first or last name by clicking on the "Sort First" or "Sort Last" underlined words.
- This column will show the chapter name. This column is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Chapter Name".
- This column will show the date when the member is scheduled to speak. This column is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Meeting Date".
- When you are finished viewing the report, press the Close button to exit.
Copyright © 2016 BNI, All Rights Reserved
Question - I know that the member gets 1 or 2 notifications, but does the Secretary Treasure also get a copy?
the challenge is how to "add" speakers and the google steered me to the "operations" section! this is from a person who is overcoming fear of any type of data base....it was pretty user friendly. go for it secretary-treasurers!
I can't edit the speaker's list. The speaker's shown for subsequent dates are incorrect. I don't know how to edit the list to show the new line-up of speakers. Please advise.
Great to hear from you, hope all is well!
The place to edit the speakers (assuming you have the permission to do so) is by going to Operations>Chapter>Meeting Management>View\Edit Speakers. Here is a guide for that function:
One thing to note is that speakers can't be "shifted" by week. However, you can delete the speaker for a week and add a new one in its place.
Hope this helps!
Thanks Jeremy! Just what I was looking for.
This functionality is NOT working. When I select the Speaker Report, I get all of the info shown above this message, as opposed to access to the report data.
Thanks Jeremy should work it out
how do I enter 2 speakers for the same day?
Is it possible to generate a speaker's history report? This would simplify the scheduling for incoming Secretary Treasurers. Thank you
This information is no longer correct. It appears we can not see the speakers at other chapters.
Please sign in to leave a comment.