The Meeting Notes Report is a great report for keeping track of what people say during their presentations at your BNI meeting. The report is formatted to include all of your active chapter members, their company name, and a place to write down what they were asking for during their Sales Manager Minute.
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Report
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on the Meeting Notes Report
- Click on the GO button
Meeting Notes Report - Details
- Report name and parameter details
- Use the Export button to open this report in a spreadsheet format on your local computer, such as Microsoft Excel or Numbers
- Use the Print button to print a copy of this report on your local printer.
- This column will show the member names. This column is sortable by first or last name by clicking on the "Sort First" or "Sort Last" underlined words.
- This column will show each member's Company name. This column is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Company".
- This column contains an empty space for keeping notes about what your fellow members talked about during their presentation.
- Use the scroll bar to see the remaining report details.
- When you are finished viewing the report, press the Close button to exit.
Copyright © 2016 BNI, All Rights Reserved