The Chapter Visitor report will allow you to search your chapter's visitor database in order to contact and follow up with chapter visitors.
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Report
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on the Chapter Visitor Report
- Choose a date range. The date searched will be the date the visitor attended the meeting (as opposed to the entry date).
- Optional: Enter a First and\or Last Name to search.
- Optional: Choose a Profession (Secondary Category) from the drop down list.
- Press the Go button to perform your search and display the report.
Power Tip: For maximum results, input only a date range.
Chapter Visitor Report - Header Details
- Report name and parameters summary
- Use the Export button to open this report in a spreadsheet format on your local computer, such as Microsoft Excel or Numbers.
- Use the Print button to print a copy of this report on your local printer.
- This column lists the Visitor Name. This column is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Sort First" or "Sort Last"
- This column lists the Company name. This list is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Company".
- This column lists the Profession (Secondary Category). This list is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Profession".
- This column lists the visitor's Email address.. This list is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Email".
- This column lists the Visit Date. This list is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Visit Date".
- Use the vertical scroll bar to see additional report details.
- When you are finished viewing the report, press the Close button to exit.
*Note: The exported report contains additional information including the Phone Number, Address, City, State, Postal Code and Country.
Copyright © 2016 BNI, All Rights Reserved