The Summary PALMS Report is a great tool for analyzing the progress and effectiveness of your chapter. This report can be run for any time frame - a month, a year or even since the opening of your chapter!
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Report
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on the Summary PALMS Report
- Verify the date or choose a different date. By default, this report will display the previous 6 full months, though any date range may be chosen.
- Click on the GO button
Summary PALMS Report - Header Details
- Report name and parameter details
- Use the Export button to open this report in a spreadsheet format on your local computer, such as Microsoft Excel or Numbers
- Use the Print button to print a copy of this report on your local printer.
- This column will show the member names. This column is sortable by first or last name by clicking on the "Sort First" or "Sort Last" underlined words.
- These Columns will show the activity detail for each member. See Legend below
- Use the scroll bar to see the additional report details. The parameters and column headers will remain locked in place.
- The bottom row will display the chapter totals for the time period selected.
- When you are finished viewing the report, press the Close button to exit.
RGI=Referrals Given Inside (Tier 1, Member to Member Referrals)
RGO=Referrals Given Outside (Tier 2 or higher)
RRI=Referrals Received Inside (Tier 1, Member to Member Referrals)
RRO=Referrals Received Outside (Tier 2 or higher)
1-2-1=Member 1-2-1 Meetings
TYFCB=Thank You For Closed Business
CEU=Chaper Education Units\Continuing Education Units
Note: Usage and description of PALMS columns are defined by country and may vary slightly.
Copyright © 2016 BNI, All Rights Reserved