The sponsor report will show you all of the members of your chapter that have sponsored other members of your chapter. This report is extremely useful for recognizing your members that are helping your chapter grow!
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Report
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on the Sponsor Report
- Choose a date range. By default, the system will choose the five year period dating back from the current day. All members that were active during the date range and have a designated sponsor will be listed.
- Click on the GO button
Sponsor Report - Header Details
- Report name and parameters summary
- Use the Export button to open this report in a spreadsheet format on your local computer, such as Microsoft Excel or Numbers.
- Use the Print button to print a copy of this report on your local printer.
- This column lists the Sponsor Name. This column is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Sort First" or "Sort Last"
- This column lists the total number of new members the person has sponsored. This list is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Total Members Sponsored".
- This column lists the names of the sponsored members. This list is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Member Name".
- This column lists the date the member applied to BNI.
- Use the scroll bar to see additional report details.
- When you are finished viewing the report, press the Close button to exit.