The Membership Dues Report, also known as the MDR, will show you your current membership statuses, due dates, as well as recent membership activity (new, dropped, late, and expired members).
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Report
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on the Membership Dues Report
- Verify the date or choose a different date. Note: This report is only accurate with the current or future dates.
- Click on the GO button
Membership Dues Report - Header Details
- Report name and parameter details
- Use the Export button to open this report in a spreadsheet format on your local computer, such as Microsoft Excel or Numbers
- Use the Print button to print a copy of this report on your local printer.
- This column will show the member names. This column is sortable by first or last name by clicking on the "Sort First" or "Sort Last" underlined words.
- This column will show each member's listed Industry. This column is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Industry".
- This column will show the chapter roles assigned to each member. This column is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Type".
- This column will show the current status of the member.
- This column will show the current membership Due Date. In the case of a compensated Leadership Team or Regional role, it will show the amount of time that will be remaining on the membership once they have finished serving on their role.
- Use the scroll bar to see the remaining report details.
Membership Dues Report - Additional Details
- This section will detail all New members that have joined the chapter in the current month.
- This section will show all members who have progressed to a late status. By default, Late is defined as 1 day past the membership due date.
- This section will show all members that have Expired or have been Dropped from the chapter in the current month. By default, Expired is defined as 31 days past the membership due date.
- When you are finished viewing the report, press the Close button to exit.
Copyright © 2016 BNI, All Rights Reserved