The Cumulative VP Report is an invaluable tool for looking at the chapter statistics for up to 6 months.
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Report
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on the Cumulative VP Report
- Choose a range of months for which to view the report. Up to 6 months may be displayed in a single report.
- Click on the GO button
Cumulative VP Report - Details - Section 1
- Report name and parameter details
- Use the Export button to open this report in a spreadsheet format on your local computer, such as Microsoft Excel or Numbers
- Use the Print button to print a copy of this report on your local printer.
- This column will show the member names. This column is sortable by first or last name by clicking on the "Sort First" or "Sort Last" underlined words.
- This column will show the upcoming renewal date for each member. Note: dates may appear to be in the past for members that have dropped from the chapter if this report is run retrospectively.
- This report will have a group of columns for each month for which PALMS reports have been entered.
- A total of 6 months may be displayed on any single report.
- This group of columns will show the totals for months selected in the report.
- Use the scroll bars to see additional report details.
Cumulative VP Report - Details - Section 2 (Vertically Scrolled Down)
- This group of columns will show Monthly, Cumulative and a Grand Total for each month of the PALMS reports for the period selected.
- The TYFCB for the chapter is totaled per week and for the month on the bottom line.
- Press the Close button to exit the report.
Copyright © 2016 BNI, All Rights Reserved
I find this system incredibly stressful, previously the entry of data was much simpler, click in the column and the total progressed by 1 each time you clicked - now, you have to type in the new total figure for each column.
This is a regression!
This export into Excel but then all of the columns must be adjusted in order to see the cumulative totals. Can someone please fix this so that only the total numbers show ? That would be useful report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.