The Cumulative VP Report is an invaluable tool for looking at the chapter statistics for up to 6 months.
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Report
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on the Cumulative VP Report
- Choose a range of months for which to view the report. Up to 6 months may be displayed in a single report.
- Click on the GO button
Cumulative VP Report - Details - Section 1
- Report name and parameter details
- Use the Export button to open this report in a spreadsheet format on your local computer, such as Microsoft Excel or Numbers
- Use the Print button to print a copy of this report on your local printer.
- This column will show the member names. This column is sortable by first or last name by clicking on the "Sort First" or "Sort Last" underlined words.
- This column will show the upcoming renewal date for each member. Note: dates may appear to be in the past for members that have dropped from the chapter if this report is run retrospectively.
- This report will have a group of columns for each month for which PALMS reports have been entered.
- A total of 6 months may be displayed on any single report.
- This group of columns will show the totals for months selected in the report.
- Use the scroll bars to see additional report details.
Cumulative VP Report - Details - Section 2 (Vertically Scrolled Down)
- This group of columns will show Monthly, Cumulative and a Grand Total for each month of the PALMS reports for the period selected.
- The TYFCB for the chapter is totaled per week and for the month on the bottom line.
- Press the Close button to exit the report.
Copyright © 2016 BNI, All Rights Reserved