This report is extremely helpful for viewing the number of times a member has been absent during a particular period of time.
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Report
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on the Membership Dues Report
- Choose a date range for the report.
- Click on the GO button
Absence Report - Header Details
- Report name and parameter details
- Use the Export button to open this report in a spreadsheet format on your local computer, such as Microsoft Excel or Numbers
- Use the Print button to print a copy of this report on your local printer.
- This column will show the member names. This column is sortable by first or last name by clicking on the "Sort First" or "Sort Last" underlined words.
- These columns will show the absence types and counts. See Legend below.
- Use the scroll bar to see the remaining report details.
- When you are finished viewing the report, press the Close button to exit.
Copyright © 2016 BNI, All Rights Reserved
Please sign in to leave a comment.