The chapter roster report is a great tool to use for getting easy access to your current chapter membership, leadership teams, contact information, and snapshot of performance.
Verify Your Chapter Selection and Choose Your Report
- Verify your Country, Region and Chapter selection
- Click on the Chapter Roster Report
- Click on the GO button
Chapter Roster Report - Header Details
- Report name and parameters summary
- Use the Export button to open this report in a spreadsheet format on your local computer, such as Microsoft Excel or Numbers.
- Use the Print button to print a copy of this report on your local printer.
- This section will show the members name and contact information for the assigned leadership team positions.
- This section will show the names and contact information for the regional leadership members assigned to the chapter.
- Chapter member count is listed. This will include all currently Active and Late memberships.
- Legend for the abbreviations used for chapter statistics.
- Use the scroll bar to see the remaining report details.
Chapter Roster Report - Member Details
- This column will show the member names. This column is sortable by first or last name by clicking on the "Sort First" or "Sort Last" underlined words.
- This column will show each member's listed classification. This column is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Classification".
- This column will show each member's company name. This column is sortable by clicking on the underlined "Company Name".
- This column will show each member's phone number.
- This section will show a condensed snapshot of the PALMS activity for each member for the past 90 days. See further details below.
- When you are finished viewing the report, press the Close button to exit.
Additional Notes about the 90 days Activity Report:
Here is a quick description of the columns
- G = Sum of all referrals GIVEN, both inside and outside referrals.
- R = Sum of all referrals RECEIVED, both inside and outside referrals.
- V = Visitors that the member has brought to the group.
- 1-2-1 = 1 to 1 meetings this member has participated in.
- L = Number of times the member has been LATE.
- Abs = Number of times the member has been ABSENT.
One way to use this report is as a "quick glance" of a member's activity level over the past three months. For example, some red flags may be that a member has not done many 1 to 1 meetings or given\received any referrals at all in the last 90 days. This could indicate that the member is either struggling or becoming disengaged and may need help. Similarly, this mini-report can be used to recognize high performing members in the chapter.
Copyright © 2016 BNI, All Rights Reserved