One of the great things about BNI Connect is that it brings the entire BNI community together in one place. Besides the ability to view another member's profile and connect with them, BNI
Connect offers another great online networking opportunity through the discussion groups.
The groups in BNI Connect are a way for BNI members and directors around the world to get together and have discussions, share ideas, and even pass referral opportunities. There are currently hundreds of groups active in BNI Connect. Some of the groups are industry specific, such as "Attorneys for BNI", "BNI Information Technology Consulatants" and "BNI Chiropracters. Others may be dedicated to geographic areas, such as the "San Fernando Valley Networkers" in California or "BNI Appeldoorn" in the Netherlands. There are other groups that can help you improve, like the "Presenting Like a Pro" and "Chapter Growth Coordinators" groups.
Whatever your area of interest, the groups in BNI Connect can help you to learn more and connect deeper with like minded BNI individuals around the world.
1) Follow These Quick Steps:
- Click on “My Network”
- In the “Groups” box, select “Manage”
- Click on the Magnifying Glass icon and search for a group that may be of interest to you, i.e. your profession, groups created by the Founder, Dr. Ivan Misner, etc.
- Click on “Join Group"
2) Watch This Video!
Link to video: https://youtu.be/mXxrC2kRlnE
3) Visual Guide:
Search For a Group and Join!
- Click on the Magnifying Glass icon to search for a group that might interest you
- Enter keywords or a group creator name
- Click the Search button to begin the search
- Click Join Group
Once you have joined the group, you will get notifications about group activity and will be able to participate in the conversation!
To adjust your notification settings, please see the instructions located here.
Copyright © 2014 BNI, All Rights Reserved