Connecting with other BNI members and associates worldwide is one of the best way to expand your network globally. After receiving a connection request, be sure to review and accept them so that they become a part of your connected network!
Click the Received Requests Folder
Review and Accept Your Connection Requests
- You can select or deselect all connection requests at once by putting (or removing) a check mark in the Select All box.
- Clicking on the members name will open their profile in a new tab to review their details. Close the tab to return to this screen.
- Click the Read Message link to review the connection request message.
- You can select individual connections to accept in a batch by putting a check in the box in front of their request.
- You can accept, ignore, or reject individual requests one at a time by choosing the appropriate button.
- Click on the Connect to Selected button to accept all selected connection requests.
You are now Connected!