When your application has been accepted and processed by your BNI Regional Office, you will be sent an email invitation to register with BNI Connect. When you click on the link in the email, you will be brought to the following screens.
User Registration Details Screen
- Be sure to choose a unique and memorable username. Usernames are NOT case sensitive and may contain letters, numbers and special characters.
- Choose a good password! Passwords ARE caSe sENsiTivE.
- If you have forgotten your password, you will be prompted with the memorable question that you enter here.
- The answer to your memorable question is case, space and special character sensitive. Please also note that system administrators and regional offices may have visibility to this information, so be sure to choose a question and answer that is appropriate and easy to remember.
- Verify your personal details and update as necessary.
- The email address cannot be changed here, though you have the opportunity to update (if necessary) after logging in to the system.
- Verify your address details and update as necessary.
- Click the Register button to complete your registration and login for the first time.