Pass a Referral Online
Below is the step-by-step process for you to complete for this month’s portion of the “Get Connected - Stay Connected!” campaign.
- Find a referral for one of your chapter members
- Login to BNI Connect. If you have not yet registered for BNI Connect, go to BNI Connect and click on the “New to BNI Connect? Register Now” link and follow the directions provided.
- Go to “My BNI® Business”
- Click on “Enter Referrals”
- Select that member from the drop down list
- Type in the name of the referral
- Select the type of referral: Tier 1 (inside) or Tier 2 (outside)
- Select whether you gave the member’s card or the member is to call (which should happen with each referral!)
- Enter the Telephone #
- Enter the address, email and comments. (Rule of thumb: Complete these fields with as much information as you would like to see when you receive a referral.)
- Select “temperature” of the referral
- Click on “Submit” or “Save and New” to enter another referral
- **Be sure to remember to click on “Personal Meeting Activity” and print out your activity for the week and turn it in to your Vice President.
Here is a link to a video and step by step screenshots to the instructions above:
Now you’re ready to Get Connected - Stay Connected! After your chapter Vice President submits their weekly PALMS Report, the Referrals you just entered will appear on your My BNI® Business page! Make it a habit to enter your Referrals online as soon as the connection is made!