May - Promote a Fellow Member!
Below is the step-by-step process for you to complete for this month’s portion of the “Get Connected - Stay Connected!” campaign.
- Login to BNI Connect. If you have not yet registered for BNI Connect, go to BNI Connect and click on the “New to BNI Connect? Register Now” link and follow the directions provided.
- Click on “My Network”
- In the “Connections” box, click on “Manage”
- Click on one of the people in your connections list
- Click on “Give _________ a Testimonial”
- Type up a testimonial on why people should do business with this person or a story about your experience with them.
- Click Submit!
- To ensure you are notified every time someone gives you a Testimonial, in your “Account Settings” make sure that the “Forward My Recommendation Requests to my email address” is clicked “Yes”
Here is a link to a video and step by step screenshots to the instructions above: http://youtu.be/6vQLvRBSXrw
Also, here is a link to a SuccessNet article on giving good testimonials - http://successnet.czcommunity.com/from-the-founder/what-makes-a-good-bni-member-testimonial/6126/, and a link to a Podcast Dr. Misner did on testimonials - http://www.bnipodcast.com/2013/09/11/good-testimonial-rebroadcast/.
Now you’re ready to Get Connected - Stay Connected! Set a goal submitting a testimonial at least once each week!