May - Promote a Fellow Member!
Below is the step-by-step process for you to complete for this month’s portion of the “Get Connected - Stay Connected!” campaign.
- Login to BNI Connect. If you have not yet registered for BNI Connect, go to BNI Connect and click on the “New to BNI Connect? Register Now” link and follow the directions provided.
- Click on “My Network”
- In the “Connections” box, click on “Manage”
- Click on one of the people in your connections list
- Click on “Give _________ a Testimonial”
- Type up a testimonial on why people should do business with this person or a story about your experience with them.
- Click Submit!
- To ensure you are notified every time someone gives you a Testimonial, in your “Account Settings” make sure that the “Forward My Recommendation Requests to my email address” is clicked “Yes”
Here is a link to a video and step by step screenshots to the instructions above: http://youtu.be/6vQLvRBSXrw
Also, here is a link to a SuccessNet article on giving good testimonials - http://successnet.czcommunity.com/from-the-founder/what-makes-a-good-bni-member-testimonial/6126/, and a link to a Podcast Dr. Misner did on testimonials - http://www.bnipodcast.com/2013/09/11/good-testimonial-rebroadcast/.
Now you’re ready to Get Connected - Stay Connected! Set a goal submitting a testimonial at least once each week!
this is a dead link- comes up with a 404 not-found error
Here you go - they recently updated the successnet site!
Sorry about that!
Do we have this functionality in BNI connect mobile?
I would be interested in that.
The chapter member I want to give a testimonial to has an incomplete profile. The only tabs are: Profile, Groups (none), Training.
How do I give her the testimonial she so richly deserves?
Is there a way to give a testimonial even though the BNI member (from another chapter) hasn’t yet accepted my connection request?
Please sign in to leave a comment.