The following process can be followed to approve a membership renewal after the renewal application has been submitted. The process to approve a membership is a decision that may vary by region. For more information, please contact your Chapter Director Consultant or Executive Director.
- Access the Renewal Approval screen from the application received email or the view pending applications screen.
- Review the application, member performance, and training details.
- Select the appropriate approval options.
- Choose the Approve or Decline button to submit the decision.
Follow This Visual Guide:
Post Approval of a Membership - After a Member has Submitted a Renewal Application Only
Note: The option to post-approve a membership is decided by the regional and\or national office. If this option is unavailable, please contact your Executive Director.
The Post-Approval Screen
- For post approvals, a copy of the application will be available for review.
- Before a decision can be saved, the user must assert that they have fully completed the review process.
- A conditional approval means that the member may have been issued a warning about performance or attendance, but an approval was granted. The conditions of this approval are subject to regional policy.
- If control letters (such as a probation notification or in the case of a declined renewal) have been sent, this can be noted before submission.
Notifications are Sent About Decisions
Approval and Declined emails are copied to the Regional Admins, Chapter Director Consultant, President, Vice President, Secretary Treasurer and Membership Committee.
Copyright © 2014 BNI, All Rights Reserved