The following process can be followed to pre-approve a membership renewal before the renewal application has been submitted. The ability to pre-approve a membership is a decision that may vary by region. For more information, please contact your Chapter Director Consultant or Executive Director.
- Access the Renewal Pre-Approval screen from one of the available links in the MC renewal reminder email or the Membership Dues report.
- Review the member performance, and training details.
- Select the appropriate approval options.
- Choose the Approve button.
Follow This Visual Guide:
Pre Approval of a Membership - Before a Member has Submitted a Renewal Application Only
Note: The option to pre-approve a membership is decided by the regional and\or national office. If this option is unavailable, please contact your Executive Director.
The Pre-Approval Screen
- Before a decision can be saved, the user must assert that they have fully completed the review process.
- A conditional approval means that the member may have been issued a warning about performance or attendance, but an approval was granted. The conditions of this approval are subject to regional policy.
- If control letters (such as a probation notification) have been sent, this can be noted before submission.
Note: Only pre-approvals are allowed. Declining a renewal can only be done post renewal application submission.
Notifications are Sent About Decisions
A Pre-Approval email notification is sent to the member to inform them that they may begin the renewal application process.
Copyright © 2014 BNI, All Rights Reserved